Monday 23 February 2009

Thank-you Pink Feather Paradise For The Lovely Award!

I am so touched, the lovely Pink Feather Paradise has given me an award!

But not just any award - she has designed one especially for me!!!! (and it even has a cupcake on it!)

This is what she says:

Help a friend Award

This award is given to someone who gave without being asked and if you pass it on to someone in the future it cannot be given lightly.... they must have given you something wonderful without being prompted, be it a supportive word in an hour of need or a wonderful gift through the post or some technical help that was beyond your ability..... a deed that gives you back some hope that the world is not as bad as the media and press would lead us to believe.

Thank-you so much Alex, you have made me smile and made my day!

1 comment:

  1. That's fabulous, what a lovely award, and well deserved too.

    Congrats

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete