Tuesday 20 January 2009

Cards with felt

Just a quick post this time, to add pictures of the cards I made on Sunday with felt flowers on them. I love felt at the moment! It is so nice to use something with a different texture on my cards.

I have heard that you can cut felt with a sizzix / big shot machine - I havn't tried it yet but I think I will have to give it a go! My big shot has been a bit redundant since I got my lovely robo, so it will be good to find a use for it again!

Hmmm, I need to get to grips with this blogging stuff, the pictures won't do what I want them to do (eg sit next to each other instead of underneath). I have seen some lovely backgrounds on other blogs too, I will have to investigate how to do that as well!

Anyway, the green and purple card is my favourite of the two, I am usually a pink lover but I just love the way greens and purples go together and look so spring-like!

No comments:

Post a Comment