Tuesday 27 January 2009

My First Attempt at The Sketch Saturday Challenge!

I have decided to try and do some of the fun card-making challenges in blogland, I think they will give me some much needed inspiration and motivation!

So here is my effort for the Sketch Saturday challenge:


It's nowhere near as good as the other entries, but I enjoyed doing it! I used one of the free stamps from this month's Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine, stamped it onto acetate then went over the lines with relief outliner and coloured it in with glass paints.

6 comments:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself! its beautiful...

    X Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow hun, I think this is so cute. LOve those sweet little birdies .... gorgeous
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, your card is fabulous, I love the effect on the birdies, how cute are they. joey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really nice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well if that isn't just the CUTEST!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete